[3DEM] postdoc position

John Briggs briggs at embl.de
Mon Jul 9 01:13:34 PDT 2007

**** Messages to this list are automatically archived ***
**** Please limit quoting of previous postings to the bare minimum ****

Dear all,

We have a postdoc position available in our group at EMBL Heidelberg for
a candidate with experience in cryo-EM and/or three-dimensional
reconstruction. We are working on exciting projects in the area of viral
and cellular budding and fusion events.

EMBL offers an international, dynamic, collaborative and friendly
atmosphere with outstanding facilities for cryo-EM and image processing.

http://www.embl.de

Please contact me by email if you would like further details

John Briggs

briggs at embl.de
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Meyerhofstr. 1