job offer from RACPLC

Terry Warwick racplc at inbox.com
Sun Jan 21 11:57:27 PST 2007

Please reply to:  racplc.uk at gmail.com

Hello,

Goodday to you,

This is an email from the desk of Rac Plc in United Kingdom, also know as Great Britain.

We would like to know if you would be intrested to work for us, as a part-time job, which would not disturb your current job or your current position?

We have our company here in UK and we deal on Car Buying, Car care, Insurance, Training on how to drive, Loans and leasing, Motorcycle services and so many more.

We have few client from the USA, California, Florida, New york and so many other states in the USA, and all over the continents but we have been having problems with most of our clients, becuase some would prefer to pay by Cashiers Check or Money Orders, which we can not cash here, but it is easy to cash over in the USA, so we are looking forward to get representatives around the continent especially in the USA  that can be working for us as a part-time job, which we are willing to pay 10% of every money you recieve from our clients, so you  would just need to help us get the payment and get it cashed directly from your bank immediately and send the money to us down here in United Kingdom via Money Gram outlet or western union.

We are looking for a reliable and trust worthy person, which would not take our money and run away, but its always easy to track the person in the USA, but we just need to trust you that you will recieve the payment and send the money to back to us in the UK, why we really need you to work for us is because the cost of coming to the USA to get the payment and go to cash
it ourself   will be lot more stressful, because most client would not want to send money via Money Gram or western union.

We are also planning on Establishing a new branch in your country, very soon, but we really need a representative that we would trust and have believe in.

The payment are going to come via Check or Money Orders, so all you need do is as soon as you get the check/Money Orders, you just take it to your bank, cash  it and deduct  10% of the money and send the rest to us via money gram or western
union.

If you are intrested, we would require your full name, address and phone numbers where we can reach you and also provide us details of where you work and your position in your work place.

We do hope to hear from you as soon as possible,

Regards,

Terry Warwick.

RAC Motoring Services or RAC Insurance Limited
(Registered Nos. 01424399 and 2355834)
RAC House
1 Forest Road Feltham Middlesex TW13 7RR United Kingdom
44-7024067876
www.rac.co.uk

Please reply to:  racplc.uk at gmail.com