your compensation

joseph_agu1 at microcamp.com.br joseph_agu1 at microcamp.com.br
Wed Dec 6 16:15:31 PST 2006

Attn:Dear Beloved Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a
Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from London who is an
international business man.Presently I'm in London for investment projects
with my own share of the total sum,here is my cell phone number :
+447024071055 . Meanwhile, I did not forget your past effortsand attempts to
assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed us some
how.

Now contact my secretary, his contact is:

Name: Mr.PAUL OBI

Email:paulobi919 at myway.com

Direct Tel: +22993476753

Ask him to send to you the total $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand
US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time
very much, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.PAUL OBI and
instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here
because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are havingat
hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your
behalf to receive that money, so get in touch with him and he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

Your share of the money with best regards

Your Beloved in christ,

Dr.joseph agu

a banker