your compensation

joseph_agu1 at microcamp.com.br joseph_agu1 at microcamp.com.br
Tue Dec 5 01:15:20 PST 2006

Attn:Dear Beloved Friend,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner
from London who is an international business man.Presently I'm in London for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum,here is my cell phone
number : +447024071055 . Meanwhile, I did not forget your past effortsand
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it
failed us some how.Now contact my secretary, his contact is:Name: Mr.PAUL
OBIEmail:paulobi919 at myway.comDirect Tel: +22993476753Ask him to send to you
the total $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me
in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel
free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.PAUL OBI and instruct him where to
send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so
that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the
moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and
the new partner are havingat hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so get in
touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.Your
share of the money with best regardsYour Beloved in christ,Dr.joseph agua
banker