[3DEM] The ten Eyck FFT software ...

Ross Smith smithp01 at med.nyu.edu
Tue Apr 25 12:30:00 PDT 2006

**** Messages to this list are automatically archived ***
**** Please limit quoting of previous postings to the bare minimum ****

Many years ago I coded up a Fourier transform using ten Eyck's FFT
package.

I'm now fiddling with some issues around that software and find that
I have lost the documentation page that describes how to code the
array [DIM(5)] that instructs the package how to process multi-
dimensional arrays.

If any kind soul has a copy of the documentation, I really appreciate
getting a copy.  Which I'll try not to lose this time :-)

Thanks!!

-Ross Smith-
Cell Biology
NYU