PostDoc position in Electron Crystallography of Membrane Proteins

Henning Stahlberg HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 28 13:43:52 PDT 2005

Hi,

A PostDoctoral position is available in our group to study the
structure of transporters and/or ion channels by electron
crystallography of 2D membrane crystals.
Purified protein at high concentration and crystals are available of
different systems, as well as long-term funding.
Interested candidates are invited to contact me for further information.

Henning.

Henning Stahlberg,
Molecular & Cellular Biology, Briggs Hall 5,
University of California at Davis, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616, USA
Tel: +1-530-752 8282 (office), +1-530-754 8285 (lab)     Fax:
+1-530-752 3085
mailto:HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu          http://www.amp.ucdavis.edu
AIM:HenningStahlberg at aim.com