[3DEM] A question about ice thickness of cryo-EM

Hu, Guobin guohu at UTMB.EDU
Thu Feb 17 11:16:46 PST 2005

Dear Dr. Bill Tivol,

You are so right that the maximum ice thickness for imaging depends on
the HT of the scope. I sent a message to Paul asking about the specific
HT of 100 Kv. Hopefully He would tell me a number. Of course, I'd be
happier if our colleagues could tell me the numbers not only of 100 Kv,
but also of 200 Kv, 300 Kv and 400 Kv.

Thanks!

Regards,

Guobin