[3DEM] Protein Tomography (TM)

Michael Radermacher mraderma at physiology.med.uvm.edu
Mon Dec 12 08:22:59 PST 2005

**** Messages to this list are automatically archived ***
**** Please limit quoting of previous postings to the bare minimum ****

I don't understand this. I could imagine that this term has been used in the
literature before. If you do a simple google search you find for example
"fluorescent protein tomography". I find it unacceptable if scientific terms
become trademarks and I am strongly opposed to this. Does anybody have any idea
what one can do about this?

     Michael Radermacher