[3DEM] help for start with single particle analysis -- about the book.

Joachim Frank joachim at wadsworth.org
Fri May 7 08:39:14 PDT 2004

For clarification of many inquiries I received, the manuscript of the
revised, updated book is almost ready to go to Oxford University Press, so
it might appear by the end of this year or next spring.  Academic Press has
returned the copyright of the material to me, as they had no interest in a
second edition.

--Joachim