[3DEM] help for start with single particle analysis -- about the book.

Sacha De Carlo sachadecarlo at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 08:39:54 PDT 2004

Dr Joachim Frank is writing the second edition of this book, please be
patient.

An excellent intro is also the Q. Rev. Biophysics by van Heel et al
http://titles.cambridge.org/journals/journal_toc.asp?mnemonic=QRB&vol=33&issue=4

Yours,
Sacha

Sacha De Carlo, Ph.D
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Associate
Molecular and Cell Biology Department
Life Science Addition, Room 355
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-3200