Why FEG?

max.sidorov at spansion.com max.sidorov at spansion.com
Fri Apr 23 10:17:00 PDT 2004

Yes, Uwe is exactly correct. The energy spread is what makes the difference here. Plus low mag and large underfocus. And it applies to the info limit, not to point-to-point resolution. See an example at http://maxsidorov.com/ctfexplorer/science/spatial_coherency.htm (two pictures at the bottom).

Max