Changes to the 3DEM mailing list

Gina Sosinsky gina at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:17:18 PDT 2003

Dear members of the 3DEM mailing list,

If you have not been alerted from Dave Foster, the OLD 3dem mailing
list and web site have been shut down.  The web page at this site no
longer exists and messages to the old address will bounce back.

The new site and list:

email:               3dem at ucsd.edu
web page:        http://3dem.ucsd.edu

are now the ones you will want to use. The emails are still being
archived, but Dave is still in the process of installing software and
scripts that convert the majordomo archive to an html format as we
had before. To access instructions for using our mail program,
Majordomo (for example, in case you need to retrieve postings past
August 15, 2003), there are links at the bottom of the page to either
an html or pdf version of the complete instructions that one would
get if you send an email to:
  3dem-request at 3dem.ucsd.edu  with the word 'help' in the body of the message.

Some of the meeting announcements are now out of date and in the next
couple of weeks, I'll update and revise the page. Please send any
requests for postings on the web page to me.

Sincerely yours,
Gina Sosinsky

--
Gina Sosinsky, PhD.

University of California at San Diego
1070 Basic Science Building MC 0608
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0608
858-534-0128       (office phone & voice mail)
858-534-4583       (lab phone)
858-534-7497       (fax)
gsosinsky at ucsd.edu (email)