TEM: sucrose in cryo-specimens

Sacha De Carlo sacha.decarlo at lau.unil.ch
Wed Jan 29 23:13:37 PST 2003

Dear people,

there is nice data in the literature about sucrose/trehalose comparison
for thin film preparations for cryo-em, see the following :

De Carlo S., Adrian M., Kälin P., Mayer J. M. and Dubochet J. (1999)
Unexpected property of trehalose as observed by cryo-electron
microscopy. Journal of Microscopy, 196, 40-45.

Yours sincerely,

Sacha