convert tld to other format

Philip Koeck Philip.Koeck at biosci.ki.se
Tue Jan 14 01:56:34 PST 2003

I'm not sure whether tld is the same format as our
Zeiss scanner writes. I'm assuming tld stands for
'tiled'.
Our scanner writes tiled tiff but the files have
the extension .tif.

We use 'convert' to turn them into sequential tiff.
for example:
'convert image.tif tifs/imagen.tif'

'convert' should come with any unix installation.
(At least it works on a DEC)

otherwise try:
'tiffcp -s image.tif tifs/image.tif'

Try changing the extension from .tld to .tif
and then use one of the commands above.

Hope that helps.

Philip Koeck
S?dert?rns H?gskola and
Karolinska Institutet
Dept. of Bioscience at Novum
S-14157 Huddinge
Sweden
phone: +46-8-6089186
fax: +46-8-6089290
http://www.biosci.ki.se/em

The phrase 'We have always done things this way.'
is as much a reason to change as a reason not to.
- Dartwill Aquila