spider to imagic5

David Belnap David_Belnap at nih.gov
Mon Sep 23 05:57:34 PDT 2002

Stan,

Try the Bsoft package, written by Bernard Heymann.  It is quite robust
and handles most formats used by the 3dem community.

Bsoft is available for free download at
http://www.niams.nih.gov/rcn/labbranch/lsbr/software/lsbrsoft.htm

It has been successfully compiled and run on Linux, IRIX, Solaris,
Darwin (Mac OS X), Tru64Unix, and VMS.  It should compile on other
platforms, also.

David Belnap

Stan Burgess wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to convert a SPIDER stack of 2D images to IMAGIC5 format using
> the em2em program. It does not seem to work. Has anyone successfully done
> this, and if so, can you offer any guidance.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Stan
>
> Office: 6.03 Miall Building, University of Leeds
> Tel. +44 113 343 4170
>
> Postal Address: School of Biomedical Sciences, Worsley Building, Clarendon
> Way, Leeds, LS2 9JT, U.K.

    David M. Belnap

    National Institutes of Health
    50 South Drive (Building 50), Room 1513
    Bethesda, MD  20892-8025  USA

    Tel:  (301) 402-2361
    FAX:  (301) 480-7629
    David_Belnap at nih.gov
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list