Optical Diffractometer Available - demos wanted?

Holmes, Jon jon.holmes at siraeo.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 09:30:18 PST 2002

Further to this, we plan a demonstration of the Optical Diffractometer in
Boston at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Brandeis University, from
(around) mid-February. The instrument will be available for viewing by prior
arrangement with Sira Electro-Optics and the Institute, and will be there
for several weeks.

If you would like to see the Optical Diffractometer, please contact me as
soon as possible.

Thanks

Jon Holmes
+44 20 8468 1770
Jon.Holmes at siraeo.co.uk

with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list