scanners

Alasdair McDowall a.mcdowall at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Wed May 29 17:27:17 PDT 2002

Colleagues,

  I would like to buy the most suitable scanner for around US$20- 25,000
for high resolution em negatives.  I am considering favourably the
Imacon  848.  Does the 3DEM group have a better choice in this price
range or comments on the suitability of the Imacon product for this
purpose.

yours

Alasdair McDowall

A/Prof. Alasdair W. McDowall
Deputy Director: Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis
Assoc: Institute for Molecular Bioscience and
Dept. Anatomical Sciences.
Phone:  (07) 3365-1791  International:   +61 (7)
Facsimile: (07) 3365-2199
email: a.mcdowall at mailbox.uq.edu.au
http://www.imb.uq.edu.au/
http://www.uq.edu.au/nanoworld/nanohome.html
Senior Administrative Assistant:  Jill Lumsdale, Tel: (07) 3365 4206
University of Queensland,
Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis,
St Lucia
Brisbane. QLD 4072
AUSTRALIA
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list