New Microscope Eyepiece Video Camera

Tom Tottleben tomtot at charter.net
Wed Jan 23 08:35:29 PST 2002

Tottleben Scientific Company, Inc.

Dear Microscopist:

Every once in awhile a new product comes along
in the world of microscopy that is truly worthy
of 'sounding the horn'.  We believe this is one
of those times so......here it is.... our new
"Eyepiece Video Camera"!  It is the very first
video camera designed especially to be used on
your microscope's binocular.  How about that?
Now, among us microscope nerds that IS exciting
news.

About the size of a microscope eyepiece, this
ingenious analog camera is easily put into use
by removing an eyepiece from your
microscope and replacing it with the camera. It
is truly as easy as that.  It is no longer an
absolute must for you to have a "trinocular"
microscope to perform video microscopy so this
camera will work on any monocular, binocular, or
even a trinocular microscope.  Now you can see
your microscopic images on any tv or, capture
and store images on any computer with an
additional capture board (a must for emailing
images).

Eyepiece Video Camera
http://www.tscmicroscopes.com
    How much would a camera that offers this much
convenience and capability cost you are
undoubtedly asking?  And the
answer is.....only $245 plus s/h/ins.  If you
plan
on capturing images to your computer you will
need a video capture board.  We have one
available with software for $99.50.  (You
might want to check your computer to see if you
already have one because many of the new
computers sold today already have them
installed.)  Both items can be ordered on-line
right on
our site or by calling our office.

Name Brand Used Microscopes
http://www.tscmicroscopes.com
    In addition we have an abundance of name brand
used microscopes like Zeiss, Leitz, Leica,
Olympus, and Nikon.  We also have used
objectives, eyepieces, cameras, and many
other microscope accessories for many name
brand scopes so please email us or call our
office for that 'hard to find' item - we just
might have what you have been looking for!

Please take a few moments to visit our site for
more information and to register for our Free
Microscope Drawing (no purchase required) and to
receive information on our latest and greatest
products like name brand 'used microscopes'.  We
are
committed to providing you the latest products
available for online purchase, and as always,
outstanding personal service.  If you have any
questions about our new product offering, please
do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Tom Tottleben
Tottleben Scientific Company, Inc.