2003 3DEM Gordon Conference

Kenneth A. Taylor taylor at bio.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 12 16:02:20 PST 2002

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know what I have learned about our next
conference from the Chairs Meeting that I went to a couple of
weekends ago.  First of all, the date for our next conference is June
22-27, 2003.  Please pass this information on and please mark your
calendars.

I know that you will be disappointed to hear this, but our next
Conference will not be held at Roger Williams Univ.  Instead we have
been given Colby-Sawyer College.  For those that have been to
Colby-Sawyer, we will be the large conference (they usually host 2
conferences, the other that week is "Coastal Ocean Circulation").
Because we are the large conference, we will have the large lecture
hall and the large reception hall above the Dining room.  For those
unfamilair with Colby-Sawyer, it is a real nice site, in some ways
better than Roger Williams.  They have good coffee!

Don't apply to the 3DEM meeting this year, but I look forward to
hearing from you next year.

Cheers -- Ken

PS.  Some of you will get this twice because I am posting it to the
3DEM bulletin board.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list