quantifoil grids

Fabrice MOUCHE fmouche at scripps.edu
Tue Apr 9 14:23:40 PDT 2002

Hello,

I use quantifoil grids to freeze my samples, and I recently encountered some
problems with. The main problem seems to be linked to the presence of a
residue of the photoresist layer, that can notably induce drift and
instability.
I would like to know if you already had trouble with this material and if
you found a way to fix it, or if you establish a specific procedure to
freeze on quantifoil grids.

Sincerely,

Fabrice Mouche, PhD, Research Associate
Automated Molecular Imaging Group, Department of Cell Biology
The Scripps Research Institute, CB 129
10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California 92037
tel. : 858 784 9208 ; fax : 858 784 9090 ; fmouche at scripps.edu
<mailto:fmouche at scripps.edu>