Two Tenure Track Positions

Chris Woodcock chris at bio.umass.edu
Wed Sep 19 08:34:35 PDT 2001

Dear Colleagues,
		I would like to draw you attention to our search for two tenure track
faculty positions in Cell/Structural biology  at the University of
Massachusetts, Amherst.

		For both positions, we are seeking researchers whose interests are in
advanced microscopy (light and/or EM).  In addition to confocal facilities,
we have a Tecnai 12 equipped for cryo-EM with a 2K TVIPS CCD camera.
Generous space and startup packages are available.

		The full advertisement appears in the September 7th issue of 'Science'
and is also available at Science on-line.

Chris Woodcock
Biology Department
University of Massachusetts,
Amherst, MA 01003
T: 413-545-2602
F: 413-545-3243

with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list