Kodak SO163 new emulsion soon

Bob Grassucci bobg at wadsworth.org
Fri Oct 19 09:01:23 PDT 2001

Hi all,
	I just heard form our EM film supplier that Kodak will be changing the
emulsion on SO163 in 2-3 months.  The idea behind this change is to have a
quicker pump down time.  We were sent some to test and at first glance it
seems to be slightly less sensitive to electrons i.e it gives a lower OD at
the same electron dose.  There did not seem to be any loss in resolving
power but the plates were lighter.  This is something to be aware of in the
coming months.
	Bob

Robert Grassucci
Howard Hughes Medical Institute at The Wadsworth Center
Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12201-0509
Phone: (518)474-5821
Fax: (518)486-2191
E-Mail: bobg at wadsworth.org
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list