M&M 2002 in Quebec

Dr. Edgar Voelkl mm2002 at ornl.gov
Sun May 13 08:59:19 PDT 2001

Dear fellow microscopists,

Although it might seem early to talk about the Microscopy and
Microanalysis meeting in the year 2002 Quebec City, Canada, it is the
time where the symposia are established and the symposia organizers
determined.

In order to provide the best possible program, I, as program chair,
am soliciting suggestions for symposia for the year 2002.  Your idea
for a great topic in any of the areas of "Physical Sciences,"
"Biological Sciences," or in "Advances in Instrumentation and
Techniques," would be highly appreciated; after all, it is our annual
meeting.   Between now and June 30th 2001, I can be contacted under
the following address:

      mm2002 at ornl.gov

Please forward the request also to your colleagues.
With best regards,

Edgar Voelkl
Program Chair M&M 2002

P.S.:
For more information on the 2002 program, see:
     http://msc.rsvs.ulaval.ca/2002/2002.html
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list