Multi-grid cryostages

D. Prabha Dias dias at msg.ucsf.edu
Tue Jan 16 18:08:12 PST 2001

Hello all-
 Does anyone have experience (either positive or negative) with any brand
of multi-grid cryostages?  Our lab is looking into obtaining one and we
would like to hear what others think of them when compared to single-grid
holders.  The microscope on which the stage would be used is a Philips
Tecnai 20, so I would especially appreciate hearing from people who have
used a multi-grid cryostage on a Tecnai or a  CMXX0-type microscope (one
with a cryo-ready Philips anticontaminator).  Thank you.
-Prabha Dias
D. Prabha Dias
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Box 0448
University of California, San Francisco
513 Parnassus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94143-0448

tel: 415/502-2930
fax: 415/476-1902
email: dias at msg.ucsf.edu
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list