Move of Office

Gina Sosinsky gsosinsky at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 22 12:45:35 PDT 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I have moved office from the San Diego Supercomputer Center to the
newly renovated and expanded space in the NCMIR Research Resource
located in the Basic Science Building. There is no change in
affliations or departments, just a nice new office near the lab. My
new address and phone numbers are listed below. My email address
remains the same.

Greetings to all,

Gina Sosinsky

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
!!  NOTE: NEW ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX !!

Gina Sosinsky,  PhD.
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
Rm 1070 Basic Science Building; Mail code 0608
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0608

phone:	858-534-0128
lab phone: 858-534-4583
fax:	858-534-7497
email:	gsosinsky at ucsd.edu
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list