[3dem] invitation CryoSol Cryo-EM Community webinar

Marilla Ruczynski marilla.ruczynski at cryosol-world.com
Fri Jun 21 01:15:39 PDT 2024

Dear Cryo-EM enthusiasts,

We like to inform you about the upcoming live CryoSol Community webinar with Q&A: Introducing a novel time-resolved cryo-EM method by the Frank lab at Columbia University

Date: Tuesday, July 9th at 5 PM CET  (11 AM EST | 8 AM PST). Please reserve your free spot.

We are delighted to extend a warm welcome to Professor Joachim Frank and Dr. Xiangsong Feng from the Frank Lab at Columbia University's Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics as our distinguished guest speakers for the upcoming Cryo-EM Community webinar.

In their presentation, "Time Resolution in Cryo-EM Using a Novel PDMS-Based Microfluidic Chip Assembly and Its Application to the Study of HflX-Mediated Ribosome Recycling," Professor Frank and Dr. Feng will share insights from their recent research, showcasing their novel approach. We eagerly anticipate their discussion and the profound implications it holds for the future of structural biology.

Register now to save your seat for this webinar:

➡️ Find the link to the abstract and registration page, limited live seats apply!
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://app.livestorm.co/p/80687ef5-cf22-4970-b8b6-4adad587700a__;!!Mih3wA!DAGso0clhfAEVPyfLIc7JhQGuWgiYITIaw1LOuY-Vtluv9pvjRtLgi17fG176MuZEuPsoVORXUPc5ctD0A79AKiBlsqpaJLvlRw1$

The CryoSol Community welcomes you to share knowledge about sample preparation for cryo-EM and learn from each other. We believe this is vital to advancing cryo-EM research. Our community is open to presenting publications, new insights, and practical knowledge to innovate cryo-EM sample preparation together. Together, we can achieve more and improve people's lives.

We look forward to having you with us!

Marilla Ruczynski
Global Marketing Manager CryoSol-World
[CryoSol-World]
+31 (0) 6 188 99 929
Schoutlaan 21
marilla.ruczynski at cryosol-world.com<mailto:marilla.ruczynski at cryosol-world.com>
6002 EA  Weert
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.cryosol-world.com__;!!Mih3wA!DAGso0clhfAEVPyfLIc7JhQGuWgiYITIaw1LOuY-Vtluv9pvjRtLgi17fG176MuZEuPsoVORXUPc5ctD0A79AKiBlsqpaKkEBKZ3$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.cryosol-world.como/__;!!Mih3wA!DAGso0clhfAEVPyfLIc7JhQGuWgiYITIaw1LOuY-Vtluv9pvjRtLgi17fG176MuZEuPsoVORXUPc5ctD0A79AKiBlsqpaNkC5Npq$ >
The Netherlands
Watch the latest CryoSol Community webinar here: Improving vitrification of membrane proteins with VitroJet for structure-based drug design at leadXpro<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://app.livestorm.co/cryosol-world/improving-vitrification-of-membrane-proteins-with-vitrojet-for-structure-based-drug-design__;!!Mih3wA!DAGso0clhfAEVPyfLIc7JhQGuWgiYITIaw1LOuY-Vtluv9pvjRtLgi17fG176MuZEuPsoVORXUPc5ctD0A79AKiBlsqpaOaHyJCn$ >