[3dem] [External] Re: RAID question for K2/K3 users

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Thu Feb 29 15:15:22 PST 2024

Marin,

Their argument is indeed speed, but it raises the question of whether the drop in speed is significant or not.  That was why I was asking about the experiences of people who might have tried this.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall