[3dem] [External] Re: plasma cleaner question

Sylvain Trepout sylvain.trepout at monash.edu
Wed Feb 14 19:50:39 PST 2024

Hi David,

This might be your solution story.

During plasma cleaning, the pump is on. Meaning that the plasma is being
sucked-up by the pump.
Since the pump is equipped with a small filter, there is no plasma released
by the glow-discharger.
And you might also want to tell your colleague that venting goes the other
way around, that is air from the room that goes inside the glow-discharger,
not the opposite.

Cheers,
Sylvain

PhD