[3dem] Scientific software developer at Astex Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, UK

Michael Saur Michael.Saur at astx.com
Mon Feb 12 01:06:42 PST 2024

Dear colleagues,

We have an exciting new position at Astex Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, UK. We are looking for scientific software developer with experience in cryo-EM who will help us to further develop and maintain our in-house cryo-EM processing and data visualisation/analysis platform.

The platform currently supports all cryo-EM drug discovery projects at Astex and has, to date, enabled the processing of ~5000 datasets. It's a technically exciting and cutting-edge position with the opportunity to contribute to the development future medicines.

Please find the full description of the position here: Astex Careers (cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/Astex/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=&VacancyID=54__;!!Mih3wA!AfN_L1dlc8J_Gt0RwOns-q71Mla1ysci5FlCSdA9B4KRSwty98H9gpD1bBRLbHJ4W3EOqyEKM4xGq4ajDDWKhuBK$ >

If you are interested and have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me (Michael.saur at astx.com<mailto:Michael.saur at astx.com>) or Pamela Williams (pamela.williams at astx.com<mailto:pamela.williams at astx.com>)!

Dr. Michael Saur
Astex Pharmaceuticals
436 Cambridge Science Park Rd
Milton Rd, Cambridge
CB4 0QA

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto and notify the sender immediately.