[3dem] School of TEM at UC Irvine

Li Xing lxing3 at uci.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:49:57 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Hope this email finds you all well. We are writing about UCI - STEM. UCI-STEM is a two day workshop consisting of lectures and hands on labs. Participates will learn about STEM Spectroscopy and 4D-STEM, or Cryo-EM from experts, using the state of the art equipment. Those techniques are very much relevant to materials and biological work.

We made it affordable compared to other programs out there. Hope that IMRI users could take advantage of this opportunity. 10 seats for each track, if you are interested, please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://imri.uci.edu/isams5/__;!!Mih3wA!FlXRV34bax3viU_5Ln8tdzAvbKiFIBBn6stOFIEWgx7YVC0SjVL7ESkVtQBXZ3OZkEarcf_99UpT4vd-Fg$  before all the seats are taken.
Thank you,

IMRI staff