[3dem] Structural Biology Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader position at Imperial College, London

Low, Harry H h.low at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 07:05:36 PST 2023

Dear all,
We are pleased to announce that the Department of Infectious Disease at Imperial College (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.imperial.ac.uk/infectious-disease/research/structural-bio/__;!!Mih3wA!GHSywb_6-LXuo1YEXGnVk-0I85bn-xFLNHCRgBV1NRBbXHpD7ps6m8J5uvB9F15b3TPcyL32co11UnpatqkLSw$ ), London, is seeking to recruit a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer or Reader in Structural Biology. The applicant will have expertise in the broad area of single particle cryo-EM, cryo-ET, or EM-related method development. Relevant areas of research include but are not limited to bacteriology, virology and mechanisms of human disease.

For informal enquiries feel free to contact Harry Low (h.low at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:h.low at imperial.ac.uk>).

Please see the link below for more information and how to apply:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/MED04234/lecturersenior-lecturerreader-structural-biology/__;!!Mih3wA!GHSywb_6-LXuo1YEXGnVk-0I85bn-xFLNHCRgBV1NRBbXHpD7ps6m8J5uvB9F15b3TPcyL32co11UnopZgQZYg$

Closing date: 10th January 2024

Regards,
Harry

Dr. Harry Low @LowLab<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.thelowlab.org/__;!!Mih3wA!GHSywb_6-LXuo1YEXGnVk-0I85bn-xFLNHCRgBV1NRBbXHpD7ps6m8J5uvB9F15b3TPcyL32co11UnqwbLYp5Q$ >