[3dem] [EXT] Windows XP T12 camera

Anastasia GAZI anastasia.gazi at pasteur.fr
Fri Nov 17 00:36:37 PST 2023

Hello Guy,

On my side, XF416 (TVIPS) is the best camera I ever used for plastic cell sections. With amazing real time drift correction.
Definitely recommended if you plan to have long unattended acquisitions in that microscope with SerialEM.

All the best,
Anastasia

Anastasia D. Gazi, PhD
Αναστασία Δ. Γαζή

UTechS Ultastructural BioImaging
Institut Pasteur, Paris
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://research.pasteur.fr/en/member/anastasia-gazi/__;!!Mih3wA!F9f0muOMHp163gpO2pyLOwcBcRy2W67nS6Znk4oG3nRpGTSRI1rdwJOXd01Vm3-ARpkcnjBSHKupRUDjwg5CTafkUh8RSw$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://research.pasteur.fr/en/course/image-processing-for-electron-microscopy-tomography/__;!!Mih3wA!F9f0muOMHp163gpO2pyLOwcBcRy2W67nS6Znk4oG3nRpGTSRI1rdwJOXd01Vm3-ARpkcnjBSHKupRUDjwg5CTaez3trUug$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bioinfo.mbg.duth.gr/__;!!Mih3wA!F9f0muOMHp163gpO2pyLOwcBcRy2W67nS6Znk4oG3nRpGTSRI1rdwJOXd01Vm3-ARpkcnjBSHKupRUDjwg5CTacnCWq4IA$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://clexm.eu/__;!!Mih3wA!F9f0muOMHp163gpO2pyLOwcBcRy2W67nS6Znk4oG3nRpGTSRI1rdwJOXd01Vm3-ARpkcnjBSHKupRUDjwg5CTae0ysO4bA$