[3dem] 4th Annual Hands-on Cryo-EM Workshop at the University of Michigan

Michael Cianfrocco mcianfro at umich.edu
Thu Mar 23 07:01:03 PDT 2023

Dear community,

This is a friendly reminder that the *March 31 due date* is fast
approaching for the workshop!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://umich-lsi.infoready4.com/*competitionDetail/1896082__;Iw!!Mih3wA!E6C3dv_0Q_nTvzLnkaFir_smQyV_elDdWzuw9aWQU0ziZVljku9mMVItrJe7Q_GJQAYo6_Pj2OWIFQKRbMpQzQ$

On behalf of the organizers:
Mike Cianfrocco
Melanie Ohi
Shyamal Mosalganti
Jay Brito Querido

Michael A. Cianfrocco, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Chemistry
Research Assistant Professor, Life Sciences Institute
University of Michigan
Pronouns: he, him, his