[3dem] Antw: Re: [ext] Re: A strong density in the cryo-EM map

Christian Tüting christian.tueting at biochemtech.uni-halle.de
Tue Jan 17 04:34:30 PST 2023

Hi all,

you can try to run AlphaFill on your pdb structure. This algorithm is
trained to identify binding sites and "transplant" ligands.
Maybe, your ligand is already known, and the binding site could be
recognized by the algorithm.

If you get a hit, you can easily design an experiment to prove this.

Compared to experimental approaches, this is very easy to do.

Best
Christian

>>> Jaime Llodra <jaimellodra at gmail.com> 17.01.23 13.18 Uhr >>>
Dear All,
Is it possible to do elemental analysis to have an idea of elements
present
in this purified protein?

Best,

Jaime Llodrá

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://biophysik.charite.de/en/research/structural_enzymology/__;!!Mih3wA!G1w8c_FrzvLWzceNy-t7E4DhjKlnSzWviw3d16mO6j1s6g02DvtU8_7HUKl1Z1Ti-NCEc2ZzyVjuAV1VJuTh_icltfs7r7Oh$>