[3dem] Postdoctoral Position in Structural Biology of Pol I and Pol III Transcription, EMBL Heidelberg

Christoph Mueller christoph.mueller at embl.de
Wed Jan 11 02:26:36 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The Müller group at EMBL Heidelberg is seeking a highly motivated
postdoctoral researcher to pursue a cutting-edge experimental research
project in the structure-function analysis of Pol I and Pol III
transcription complexes. Depending on the interests of the applicant,
possible projects will focus on biochemical characterization and
structure determination by single-particle cryo-EM i/n vitro/ or on
imaging by cryo-ET, fluorescence microscopy and correlative approaches
/in situ/.

Further details on the research group can be found at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.org/groups/mueller/__;!!Mih3wA!G-9XT6jtS1n-0IBGvjYs_oykAAq8C3RrXDd3muq1U0UzXHHkcKzoBeUo9zy5HZ2PDtbQXDTGytakUub_KmzgshjWri10mOY$

Applicants should have a PhD in structural molecular biology and
experience in cryo-EM (single-particle or cryo-ET). To apply and read
further details on the job description:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/HD02330__;!!Mih3wA!G-9XT6jtS1n-0IBGvjYs_oykAAq8C3RrXDd3muq1U0UzXHHkcKzoBeUo9zy5HZ2PDtbQXDTGytakUub_KmzgshjW33k9w-o$

Best wishes,
Christoph

Dr. Christoph W. Müller
Head of Structural and Computational Biology Unit

EMBL
Meyerhofstrasse 1
69117 Heidelberg, Germany

email:cmueller at embl.de,christoph.mueller at embl.org