[3dem] NIH funded postdoc on amyloid structure

Scott Stagg sstagg at fsu.edu
Mon May 9 13:49:57 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

A postdoctoral fellow position is available in the lab of Dr. Scott Stagg at Florida State University on an exciting multidisciplinary collaboration on amyloid structure. The project combines high-resolution cryo-EM, molecular modeling, NMR, and protein biochemistry to characterize a novel class of amyloid oligomers. We recently received NIH funding for the project and are looking for a postdoc to take on the cryo-EM aspects of the proposal. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their structural biology skillsets. Potential applicants should email sstagg at fsu.edu<mailto:sstagg at fsu.edu> expressing your interest in the project.

Best regards,
Scott

Scott Stagg
Professor
Director, Biological Sciences Imaging Resource
Institute of Molecular Biophysics
Department of Biological Sciences
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4380
w: 850-645-7872
f: 850-644-7244
sstagg at fsu.edu<mailto:sstagg at fsu.edu>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.stagglab.com&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=v4gQnmazu8GL_KSBMaCmO6ZdGr-hcpmr3ol1BqYwqskYoXecAdf9i4BUyEMqMj_G&s=LdNcU6e6f1m2JbE1tV5Gf5t3sVC8uTBc00Cd2c3igb0&e=