[3dem] Postdoctoral position at the NIH

Huaibin Wang huaibin.wang at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:22:24 PDT 2022

Dear all,

A postdoctoral fellowship opportunity is available in the Cell Biology and
Biophysics Unit headed by Dr. Antonina Roll-Mecak to work on the tubulin
code using in vitro reconstitution and TIRF microscopy to capture the
dynamic behavior of cytoskeletal complexes coupled with cryo-EM, single
particle, and tomography to obtain structural information.

For more information please visit:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__research.ninds.nih.gov_roll-2Dmecak-2Dlab-2A&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=hdwB52oKc64UYQAJ5oYJaEVSz4YiCjr5fTkIaUN_NRbHa6ZAv47r3a0vPzNhItuf&s=djV34ewyf765gJLOO0gmkb7XqRw11JXHo5x7W2KlnMQ&e= . *

We are looking for Ph.D. graduates with a strong record of accomplishments
and expertise in biochemistry and cell biology. Expertise with cryo-EM
preferred, but not needed. We are happy to teach!

The NIH has an outstanding cell and structural biology community, and the
lab has regular access to state-of-the-art resources such as a Chameleon,
Krios with K3 camera, Glacios, TIRF and lattice sheet microscopes as well
as cryo-FIB SEM.

Please send your CV, a one-page research experience summary and contact
information of three references to Antonina at nih.gov

Please write “Tubulin code cryo-EM” in the subject header.

Kind Regards,

Huaibin