[3dem] CryoEM staff microscopist and scientist positions available - SEMC, NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Thu Jun 30 14:30:48 PDT 2022

Dear all,

The Simons Electron Microscopy Center (semc.nysbc.org) at the New York Structural Biology Center is seeking to hire experienced microscopists to join our cryoEM operations team.

Be a part of the group that maintains and operates soon to be 16 electron microscopes (including 7xTitan Krios microscopes, 2xGlacios microscopes and 2xdual-beam SEMs capable of FIB milling lamella). To help researchers routinely solve macromolecular and cellular structures we apply the best practices in our field.

NYC has a strong structural science ecosystem and well established cryoEM community. For more information see:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobrxiv.org/job/new-york-structural-biology-center-27778-staff-microscopist/__;!!Mih3wA!BPM2lLgefRs1blhib1Z5svkOh0uJfTaMe4l8XGP0_BDoUDhWlUFfjGyfMJ9N-XEqbo3xxJ2Er0SiN9E$  .

Best,
Ed

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.