[3dem] New positions at Astex Pharmaceuticals:- Structural Biologists and Cryo-EM experts

Amir Apelbaum Amir.Apelbaum at astx.com
Mon Mar 29 08:18:15 PDT 2021

Dear community,

We would like to draw your attention to some exciting new opportunities we have available in the Molecular Sciences department at Astex Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, UK).

There are open positions for both more general structural biologists and cryo-EM experts.

We are invested into making cryo-EM an important tool for drug discovery and have in-house access to powerful processing and storage servers, sample preparation facilities and multiple microscopes.

You can find further information here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://astx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Cryo-EM-Structural-Biology-FTC-1.pdf__;!!Mih3wA!R1_trMWv5i6Np86xM15sOfpLeAtrXxieQT3kymlH3BpQ1pHhgVazXyh6oraUnyKVIA$

Informal inquiries are welcome (amir.apelbaum at astx.com<mailto:amir.apelbaum at astx.com>).

Kind regards,

Amir Apelbaum, PhD
Research Associate
Astex Pharmaceuticals Ltd
436 Cambridge Science Park
Milton Road, Cambridge
CB4 0QA, UK
Tel: +44(0)1223 435174

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto and notify the sender immediately.