[3dem] Third Russian International conference on Cryo-EM RICCEM21

Olga Sokolova sokolova184 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:17:01 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Two years have passed since we last saw you in Moscow and I'm happy to
announce the Third Russian International conference on Cryo-EM
RICCEM21, which will be held in Moscow on May 30th - June 2th, 2021.
Registration is now open at riccem.org.

The conference will be streamed virtually (registration to attend the
conference in an online format is free of charge), but because of the
COVID-19 pandemic we are still unsure if we will be able to hold the
conference in an offline-live format. If the epidemic situation
permits, we will organize offline sessions for those able to come.

We have a very nice selection of speakers who will cover many
important areas related to cryo-EM.

We are looking forward to meeting you in either (on- or off-line) format!

Yours sincerely,
Olga Sokolova, PhD, D.Sc.
Professor RAS, Faculty of biology Moscow State University
phone +7-495-938-0005
cell +7-916-4841251
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://proteom-msu.org/en/index.html__;!!Mih3wA!WJRY1pzE3EIfVZUdvIR2G4e1WRrdl2MJabqSOEEX82zXfaRhKgUCFQpSHFeF_hSvmg$