[3dem] Postdoc positions Leicester, UK

Panne, Daniel (Prof.) daniel.panne at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 02:02:56 PDT 2021

Dear all,

We are looking for postdoctoral researchers to join our lab our lab at the Leicester Institute for Structural and Chemical Biology, UK. The positions are funded by a 5 year Wellcome Trust Investigator award to work on the regulation of gene expression and 3D genome organisation. For examples of recent work see Nature 578, 472–476 (2020); NSMB 27, 233–239 (2020); Nature 562, 538–544 (2018)

The successful candidates will use a multi-disciplinary approach that includes preparative biochemistry of multi-protein complexes, protein engineering and state-of-the-art biophysical and structural techniques. The group is part of the Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology, UK. We have excellent access to state-of-the-art structural biology technologies including a Krios cryo-EM microscope

The advert closes on August 31st.

Please apply at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.le.ac.uk_vacancies_2872_research-2Dassociate-2Dstructural-2Dbiology-2Dof-2Dgenome-2Dregulation.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=3nTlxTgNfbff-pxu7w9qqTuLIcoD6vwCB3-k5zlo_Z4&s=OxPo_fu5kd_lwFVQdWV0faiBeAN28zogZrFrSGlm0ww&e=

If you have questions concerning this role, please contact me directly.
All the best,
Daniel

--

Daniel Panne