[3dem] Invitation for the 4th seminar of Stanford Electron Microscopy-X Symposium series on 02/01/2021

Zewen Zhang zwzhang at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 19 17:29:31 PST 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to invite you to the fourth seminar of the Stanford Electron Microscopy-X (EM-X) Symposium series on Feb.1st 2021 8-9:30 a.m. (PST).

Speakers:
Prof. David Smith (Former President of Microscopy Society of America)
Arizona State University
Talk title: "Anything TEM can do, STEM can do better … ?"

Prof. Robert M. Glaeser (Former President of Microscopy Society of America)
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, UC Berkeley
Talk title: "Development of phase plates for the TEM, from 1947 to the present"

We expect a large attendance and the number of places is limited. Please register soon at:

Registration Link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://stanford.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CiZ_5zmeSRCdyq_D3JpfQQ__;!!Mih3wA!UF9TqCPCwfmg-RuAu4BYSsOg3Z3Ij30QXA_5yaddRqOEIiUiok__O_uX4Ts8VH0Ptw$

and visit our official website at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://emx.stanford.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!UF9TqCPCwfmg-RuAu4BYSsOg3Z3Ij30QXA_5yaddRqOEIiUiok__O_uX4Tu5l_lE8Q$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://emx.stanford.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!UF9TqCPCwfmg-RuAu4BYSsOg3Z3Ij30QXA_5yaddRqOEIiUiok__O_uX4Tu5l_lE8Q$ >
On behalf of the Organizing Committee:
Prof. Bob Sinclair, Prof. Wah Chiu, Prof. Yi Cui, and Prof. Jen Dionne
Stanford University