[3dem] Post-doc in electron tomography

Tanmay Bharat tanmay.bharat at path.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 02:18:08 PST 2021

Dear All,

We are looking for a post-doctoral fellow interested in the general area of electron tomography.

Our laboratory in Oxford develops and applies tomographic techniques to study prokaryotic cell surface molecules. We are equipped with high-end electron microscopes (Krios/Arctica) fitted with the latest generation direct-electron detectors (K3/Falcon4). We also have a suite of support equipment available including cryo-FIB-SEM, cryo-light microscopes, high-pressure freezers and a dedicated computing cluster.

Interested candidates with experience in any aspect of cryo-EM or room temperature EM should apply through this link -
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_details_form.jobspec?p_id=149508__;!!Mih3wA!VrEOLqPOHof9CmxBE2NuV7Z619nluY3G_m6TWl2jZQKHwU2kwkbwS0etrON-1EREVw$

Please get in touch directly ( tanmay.bharat at path.ox.ac.uk<mailto:tanmay.bharat at path.ox.ac.uk> ) for informal inquiries.

With best wishes,

Tanmay

Tanmay Bharat
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX1 3RE, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 275 584
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://bharat.path.ox.ac.uk/__;!!Mih3wA!VrEOLqPOHof9CmxBE2NuV7Z619nluY3G_m6TWl2jZQKHwU2kwkbwS0etrOOQRdAGlA$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.path.ox.ac.uk/content/tanmay-bharat__;!!Mih3wA!VrEOLqPOHof9CmxBE2NuV7Z619nluY3G_m6TWl2jZQKHwU2kwkbwS0etrONL1B6Vaw$ >