[3dem] Recommended parts list for 4x GPU workstation

Eugene Pichkur eugene.pichkur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:33:32 PST 2021

Hi,

Some additional info is required to answer correctly.
Where do you plan to store data (NAS, locally, etc.)? If you do have a NAS,
what's the speed of the network? Do you have a server room?
How many different users are going to use the workstation?

Regards,

Evgeny Pichkur

NRC Kurchatov Institute, Department of Structural Biology