[3dem] virology postdoc

Jason Kaelber jason.kaelber at rutgers.edu
Sat Oct 17 14:42:27 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,
I am recruiting a postdoc in the field of structural virology with emphasis on cryoTEM. This scientist will use the most cutting-edge in situ nanoimaging technology as well as single-particle reconstruction of dynamic, heterogeneous virions to unravel basic mechanisms of infection in the Parvoviridae and Reoviridae. An additional benefit of this position is extensive industry contact. The job posting is available at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/121130__;!!Mih3wA!WKGxvZgYNZGjt_E7alpSZFre7BMNXGmD7zT4nYWHwB8LtxYKQBh6UbzWGeqNdCLcAA$ . Interested applicants should also feel free to contact me directly.
Best,
Jason

--
J T Kaelber, PhD