[3dem] what is the ideal B factor?

Pintilie, Greg gregp at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 26 17:20:07 PDT 2020

Likely the more important assumption here is that proteins are rigid, and one could just use a single conformation to generate a SPR-like map with just accurate scattering factors. It may be that one would instead have to average more than one conformation to get to something more similar to a cryoEM map.

Greg