[3dem] Philip Ross Smith

Andreas Holzenburg andreas.holzenburg at utrgv.edu
Mon Dec 18 13:53:11 PST 2017

Very sad to hear this – my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Peace,

Andreas

[UTRGV_SOM_1]

Dr. Andreas Holzenburg, FRMS
Professor of Biomedical Sciences
School of Medicine

2102 Treasure Hills Blvd.
Room 3.100
Harlingen, TX 78550
956-296-1556 •  andreas.holzenburg at utrgv.edu<mailto:andreas.holzenburg at utrgv.edu>
Brownsville • Edinburg • Harlingen

      Deputy-Editor-in-Chief
[Advanced Structural and Chemical Imaging]<http://www.ascimaging.com/>

Nothing ever happened great that wasn’t difficult  -  Wm. Eugene Powell