[3dem] Two webinars on Situs and Sculptor modeling software

Willy Wriggers wriggers at biomachina.org
Fri Sep 30 12:27:46 PDT 2016

Starting this coming Tuesday we offer two training webinars on our 3DEM
modeling apps Situs and Sculptor. The webinars are hosted by the SBGrid
consortium as part of their "Lunch Break" series. Information on our apps
and instructions for joining the webinars can be found at the following
links:

.        Tuesday, October 4th at 12pm EDT "Combining Structures from
Different Biophysical Origins with Situs
<https://sbgrid.org/news/sbgrid-lunch-break-willy-wriggers-2016-08-05> "

.        Tuesday, November 1st at 12pm EDT "Multiscale Computational
Modeling and Visualization with Sculptor
<https://sbgrid.org/news/sbgrid-lunch-break-willy-wriggers-2016-08-05b> "

Please take a note of both events (this message will be the only
announcement for both). I was told the recordings will be published later on
the SBGrid Youtube channel. However, I hope to meet many of you online
during these Lunch Breaks, where you have an opportunity to ask questions.

Have a good weekend,

Willy Wriggers, Ph.D.

Frank Batten Professor

Institute of Biomedical Engineering

and Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering

Old Dominion University

Norfolk, Virginia 23529

http://situs.biomachina.org

http://sculptor.biomachina.org