[3dem] Manual alignment of density maps

Penczek, Pawel A Pawel.A.Penczek at uth.tmc.edu
Wed Jul 29 06:10:03 PDT 2015

Dear Sergej,

Chimera offers reach environment for manipulation and alignment of EM maps.  To transfer the results
to human-friendly format and to manipulate them further in SPARX you can use simple python
scripts described here:
http://sparx-em.org/sparxwiki/align_chimera

They read Chimera orientation matrices and, if needed, apply transformations directly to EM maps.

Regards,
-
Pawel Penczek
pawel.a.penczek at uth.tmc.edu