[3dem] Upcoming Xmipp 3.0 Workshop - Germany -

CNB, XMIPPCOURSES xmippcourses at cnb.csic.es
Wed Mar 6 00:57:41 PST 2013

          Xmipp 3.0 Workshop
          April 12,  2013, Martinsried, Germany
          http://xmipp.cnb.csic.es/twiki/bin/view/Xmipp/MunichApr2013
          Deadline for registration: 31 March 2013

Dear Xmipp users,

        We are proud to announce this Xmipp 3.0 workshop. With this
release, we start a new family of 3.0 releases to acknowledge Xmipp
passing from a child to an adult.

The Workshop covers the details of the Xmipp software package which is
used for reconstructing 3D maps from a set of randomly oriented
particle images. The majority of the workshop consists of hands-on
sessions designed to familiarize the attendees with the public-domain
Xmipp software.

Attendance is free of charge but participants must register. Please
fill in this form:
http://xmipp.cnb.csic.es/twiki/bin/view/Xmipp/registerForm?workshop=MunichApr2013

============

         Location: Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry (Max Planck
Institute of Biochemistry. Am Klopferspitz 18. 82152 Martinsried.
Germany).
         Dates: April12sd. Starting at 9:30 am

PROGRAMME:

        Introduction: (1 hour)
        Guided Tutorial (3 hours)
        Lunch (1 hour)
        Classification related  tutorials : (3 hours)
        Workshop Questionnaire (15 minutes)

Additional informational information is available at URL:

http://xmipp.cnb.csic.es/twiki/bin/view/Xmipp/MunichApr2013

Although it is not compulsory participants are recommended to download
the tutorial data and install the Xmipp software as described in:

http://xmipp.cnb.csic.es/twiki/bin/view/Xmipp/MunichApr2013#Requirements

               We hope you will join us.

                      The Xmipp team

P.S: If you need help you may contact us at:  xmippcourses at cnb.csic.es